Monday, January 30, 2012

I DIG A PONY

I dig a pony
well, you can celebrate anything
you want
yes, you can celebrate anything
you want, Oh!
I do a road hog
Where you can penetrate any
place you go
Yes, you can penetrate any place
you go.  I told you so
REFRAIN
All I want is so
And everything has go to be
Just like you want it to
Because.......
I pick a moondog
well, you can radiate everything
you are
yes, you can radiate everything 
you are. oh, now!
I roll a stoney
well, you can imitate everyone
you know, 
Yes,  you can imitate everyone
you know

(REPEAT REFRAIN)
 (AD LIB)

I feel the wind blow
Well, you can indicate everything
you see,
Yes, you can indicate anything
you see,  oh now!
I dug a pony
Well, you can syndicate any boat you row,
Yeah,  you can syndicate any
boat you row.
I told you so

(REPEAT REFRAIN)
(CODA)
(OPI)

I-......