Thursday, January 5, 2012

EVERY LITTLE THING Lennon McCartney (BEATLES-Parlophone)

CIPO: A Curve (-) would slide up or
            down from one another.
       A-D, E pause
     A                              D       E7
When I'm walking beside her,
    A                            G   D
People tell me I'm lucky.
   Bm       Bm7            E7        A
 Yes I know I'm a lucky guy.
                         D     E7
I remember the first time,
A                              G     D
I was lonely without her.
Bm                 Bm7         E7          A
Yes, I'm thinking about her now.
CHORUS:
                      G
Every little thing she does,
                       (G-) A (G-A)
She does for me, yeah.
                                  G
And you know the thing she does,
                       (G) A(G-A)
She does for me, ooh.

(Use chords of 1st stanza)
When I'm with her I'm happy,
just to know that she love me.
Yes I know that she love me now.
There is one thing I'm sure of,
For I know love will never die.

(REPEAT CHORUS)

AD LIB:Use chords of 1st stanza.
(REPEAT CHORUS)
CODA:
A-D,E                  A
     Every little thing.(2X)