Thursday, January 19, 2012

TELL ME WHY


INTRO ; Em7-A7,(4x)

CHORUS ;
(A7)          D-Bm
Tell me why you cried
Em7              A7(sus)
And why you lied to me
A7         D-Bm
Tell me why you cried
Em7               A7(sus)  D-Bm-Em7-A7
And why you lied to me
             D                              Bm
Well, I gave you everything I had
             Em7                          A7
but you left me sitting on my own
               D                                   Bm
Did you have to treat me oh, so bad?
         Em7                                 A
All I do is hang my head and moan.
(REPEAT CHORUS)
                   D                               Bm
If it's something that I've said or done
              Em7                        A7
Tell me what and I'll apologize
            D                             Bm
If you don't I really can't go on
                Em7                            A7
Holding back these tears in my eyes
(REPEAT CHORUS EXCEPT LAST WORD)
         D7-D7
....... me
REFRAIN ;
            G(7) 
Well, I back you on my bended knees
              A7
If you'll only listen to my pleas
               Bm
Is there anything I can do
              Em7
Cause I really can't stand it
       A7                    D-(break)
I'm so in love with you

(REPEAT CHORUS EXCEPT LAST WORD)
         Bm-Bb-A7(sus)-A(6)-D


.......me