Friday, January 13, 2012

I'M HAPPY JUST TO DANCE WITH YOU

INTRO ;C#m-F#M-G#, 2x

                     C#m
Before this dance is through
               F#m        G#
I think I'll love you,too
           A                        B
I'm so happy when you dance
        E-B-
with me
             E                  G#m    (Gm)
I don't wanna kiss or hold your 
F#m-B-
hand,
          E        G#m (Gm) F#m-B7-
If it's  funny try and understand;
              A                  F#m
There is really nothing else I'd
       E-C#m
rather do,
                   A                  B(aug)
'Cause I''m happy just to dance
       E-C#m
with you,
             E                   G#m    (Gm)
I don't need to hug or hold you
F#m-B-
tight,
           E                         G#m  (Gm)
I just wanna dance with you all
F#m-B-
night;
              A                F#
In this world there's nothing I
                      E-C#m
would rather do
                   A                B(aug)
'Cause I'm happy just to dance 
          E
with you

CHORUS ;
              C#m            F#m,  G#
Just to dance with you  (oh oh)
           C#m     F#m   G#
Is everything I need.  (oh oh)
                   C#
Before this dance is through
                F#           G#
I think I'll love you, too, (oh oh ...)
           A                         B            E-B-
I'm so happy when you dance with me
            E              G#m   (Gm)  F#m-B-
If somebody tries to take my place
            E                      G#m  (Gm) F#m-B-
Let's pretend we just can't see his face
             A                         F#m                E-C#m
In this world there's nothing I would rather do
                   A                B(aug)          E
Cause I'm happy just to dance with you

(REPEAT CHORUS)
(REPEAT LAST STANZA EXCEPT LAST LINE)
             A           B(aug)       C#m  -  F#m  G#
I've discovered I'm in love with you,  oh, oh,

CODA ;
                   A               B(aug)       C#m-
'Cause I'm happy just to dance with you
F#m G#m A(6) B(6) E
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!