Friday, January 20, 2012

HELP

INTRO ;
  Bm
(Help!) I need somebody!
  G
(Help!) Not just anybody,
  E(7)
(Help) You I need someone!
  A(7) pause
(Help!)
  A
When I was younger, so much
C#m
Younger than today
  F#m                                D
I never needed anybody's help in
  G   A
any way
  A
But now these days are gone
      C#m
I'm not so self-assured
 F#m
Now I find I've changed my mind
        D         G         A
I've opened up the doors
          REFRAIN ;
Bm
Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
          G
And I do appreciate your being around
  E(7)
Help me get my feet back on the ground
                  A(7)                    A
Won't you please, please help me?
  A
And now my life has changed in
C#m
oh, so many ways
  F#m                                  D
My independence seems to vanish
G       A
in the haze
  A                                  C#m
But every now and then I feel so
insecure
  F#m
I know that I just need you like
        D       G         A
I've never done before
        (REPEAT REFRAIN and 1ST STANZA)
        (REPEAT REFRAIN EXCEPT LAST WORD)
        F#m
..... me?
                        A
Help me! Help me - ooh -