Monday, January 2, 2012

ROCK 'N' ROLL MUSIC C. Berry (BEATLES-Parlophone)






NOTE: CIPO*
INTRO:E7-break
CHORUS:

[Just let me hear some of]
[That's why I go for        ] that
[I started playing            ]
   A7
rock 'n' roll music
            [way you choose it,]
Any old
            [time you use it       ]
                   D(7)
It's got a back-beat you can't lose it
   A(7)
Any old time you use it
           E7
[It's gotta be]
                     rock 'n' roll music
[All I got is  ]
E7                                   A7
If you want to dance with me,
E7                                   A break
If you want to dance with me,
                                  E7
I get no kick against modern jazz
                                     A(7)
Unless they try to play it too
darn fast,
                                      D(7)
I lose the beauty of the melody
                                       E7
Until it sounds just like a symphony
(REPEAT CHORUS)

I took my loved one over
    E7
'cross the tracks,
While she can hear my man
      A(7)
a-wailing band
I must admit that they had
     D(7)
a rocking band.
so, they were blowing like
     E7
a hurricance.
(REPEAT CHORUS)
We go down South they had
      E7
a jubilee,
                                     A(7)
Georgia folks they had jamboree,
They're drinking home-brew from
         D(7)                 
a wooden cup.
                                            E7
He folks a-dancing there were all
shook up.
(REPEAT CHORUS)
I don't care to hear them play
     E7
a tango,
                                         A(7)
I'm in no mood to take a mambo;
                                        D(7)
It's a way too early for a congo
                                   E7
to keep a-rocking that piano.
(REPEAT CHORUS)