Sunday, January 1, 2012

I'M A LOSER

        Am7  D7 pause
I'm a loser
        Am7  D7
I'm aloser
             Am7                f(9)     d7
And I'm not what I appear to be
G              D7             F(9)       G
Of all the love I have won or lost
  G                D7
There is one love I should
F(9)               G
never have crossed
  G             D7          F(9)
She was a girl in a million,
      G
my friend
    G               D7
I should have known she would
                 G
win in the end
CHORUS ;
         Am7  D7
I'm a looser
           Am7                        D7
And I lost some one who's near to me
         G     Em
I'm a loser,
              Am7             F(9)    D7
And I'm not what I appear to be.
G                 D7            F(9)             G
Although I laugh and I act like a clown
G                     D7              F(9)         G
Beneath this mask I am wearing a frown;
G                    D7           F(9)                G
My tears are falling like rain from the sky,
G           D7           F(9)           G
Is it for her or myself that I cray
(REPEAT CHORUS)
AD LIB ; G7-D7-F(9)-G-  2
(do chords of chorus)
G                   D7              F(9)             G
What have I done to deserve such a fate?
G       D7            F(9)         G
I realize I have left too late:
G                 D7                     F(9)        G
And so it's true, pride comes before a fall,
G               D7             F(9)               G
I'm telling you so that you won't lose all
(REPEAT CHORUS)
(REPEAT AD LIB WHILE FADING)