Sunday, January 8, 2012

I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER


INTRO ; G-D7-G-D7-,(2x)

G-D7-G-  D7                             G                      
I   -   should have known better
             D7           G-D7-
With a girl like you,
                         G               D7
That I would love everything that
         Em
you do;
            C                     D7
And I do, hey, hey, hey,
           G-D7-G-D7
And I do,   whoa - oh
G-D7-G-          G
I    -  never realized what
    D7               G-D7
a kiss could be
                    G     D                Em
This could only happen to me
                    C                      B7
Can't you see, can't you see?

REFRAIN ;
Em                 C
That when I tell you that I
  G             F7
love you, oh,
Em                                                 G
You're gonna say you love me, too
                         G7
hoo  hoo  hoo -  oh,
C                   D7
And when I ask you to be
  G-Em
mine
C                       D7
You're gonna say you love me
    G-D7-G-D7-
too.        so  -  oh,
G-D7-G    D7                    G
I     -    should have realized a
            D7             G-D7
lot of things before
                G                        D7
If this is love you gotta give me
Em
more,
                   C                        D7
Give me more, hey  hey  hey!
                    G-D7-G-D7-
Give me more

AD LIB ; (Do chord of 1 st stanza)
(REPEAT 2ND STANZA and REFRAIN 
EXCEPT LAST 2 CHORDS)

CODA
G     D7           G-D7
You love me, too.

(REPEAT)