Monday, January 9, 2012

IF I FEEL Lennon-McCARTNEY (BEATLES-Parlophone)

INTRO:

       Ebm
If I feel in love with y
                   D
Would you promise to be true
        Db         Bbm
And help me understand
                  Ebm
Cause I've been in love before
            D
And I found that love was more
          Em
Than just holding hands
       D     Em   F#m (Fm)  Em
If I give my heart to you
    A7
I must be sure
             D Em    F#m  (Fm)    Em
From the very start that you
             A7                             D-Gm-A7
Would love me more than her
        D    Em  F#m   (Fm)    Em
If I trust in you , oh please
          A7
Don't run and hide
     D   Em         F#m (Fm)    Em
If I love you, too, oh please
           A7                          D7
Don't hurt my pride like her
REFRAIN
                                                G
Cause I couldn't stand the pain
       Gm
And I would be sad
                  D                 A7
If our new love was in vain
        D      Em    F#m  (Fm) Em
So I hope you see that I
            A7
Would love to love you
D       Em   F#m  (Fm)   Em
And that she will cry
          A7                            D7
When she learns we are two
(REPEAT REFRAIN)
(REPEAT LAST STANZA EXCEPT LAST WORD)
         D
...... two

CODA ;
   Gm                          D-Gm-D
I fell in love with you

OPI;  Chord Fm in parenthes is  (Fm) may also be played Fdim.