Saturday, December 24, 2011

TILL TERE WAS YOU

INTRO ; F-F#dim-Gm7-C7-2x
                   1
                     F              F#dim
There were bells on a hill 
    Gm                                  Bbm
But, I never heard them ringing;
F                       Am, Abm,Gm       C7
No, I never heard them at all
  F                        Gm7-C7
Till there was you
                  11
                 F                F#dim
There were birds in the sky
      Gm                         Bbm
But I never saw them winging:
  F                  Am,Abm,Gm       C7
No, I never saw them at all
  F                        Cm7(/F)
Till there was you

CHORUS
 (F7)          Bb               Bbm
Then there was music
                     F
And wonderful roses
     D7
They tell me
    Gm       Gm+M7       G7
In sweet fragrant meadows
      C        Caug
Of dawn and you

               111
            F                F#dim
There was love all around
      Gm                         Bbm
But I never heard it singing:
  F                    Am,Abm,Gm   C7
No, I never heard it at all
   F                      (Gm7-C7-)
Till there was you

ADLIB: (use cord of 11)

(REPEAT CHORUS,111)
  C-E-C7          F         C# F-break,FM7
Till --there was you....