Thursday, December 15, 2011

ASK ME WHY

INTRO; E   -break
E F#m(7) G#m(7)             F#m(7)
[I love you, woo woo woo woo]
                                                E                 break
'Cause you tell me things i want to know
E F#m(7) G#m(7)                  F#m(7)
[And it's true, woo woo woo woo]
                               E
that it really only goes to show
                          C#m   
that I know, that I,I-I-I
             Am                               F#- B7 break          
Should never never never be blue
E F#m(7)(G#m7)-F#m(7)
[Now you're mine]
                                E                break
My happiness still makes me cry 
E F#m(7) G#m(7)-F#m(7)
[And in time]
                                     E
You'll understand the reason why
G#7           C#m
If i cry, it's not because i'm sad 
                         Am                               E -E(aug)
But you're the only love that I've ever had
REFRAIN;
               A    B                            E  -(aug)
I can't believe it's happened to me
                  A   B            E break   - B break
I can't conceive of any more misery
E F#m7 G#m7
[Ask me why...]
           A(M7)
I said i love you
            G#m7
And I'm always thingking
       A(M7) - E- break
of you -
(REPEAT 1ST & 3RD STANZA EXCEPT LAST WORD)
        E - E(aug)
...You
(REPEAT REFRAIN & 3RD STANZA)
CODA:
      A(M7) (/E)-E-
You -
      A(M7)(/E)-EM7
You -
OPI:EM7 is actually EM9
suggested EM9