Monday, December 5, 2011

CHAINS

INTRO;  A -
    A
Chains, My baby's got me locked up in chains,
                            D7                      A
And they ain't the kind that you can see
                         E7        D7
Wo oh, these chains of  love
                      A           A,  E7
Got a hold on me, yeah!
             A 
Ah- Chains, well, i can't break
away from these chains,
                    D7                           A
Can't run around, 'cause'  i'm not free
                         E7             D7
Woh oh, these chains of  love
                     A
Won't  let me be, yeah!
REFRAIN;

I wanna tell you pretty baby,
A
I think you're fine
D
I'd like to love you
        E
But darling , i'm  imprisoned by these...
[REPEAT  1ST STANZA EXCEPT LAST WORD]

            A7
...... Yeah!
REFRAIN;
D
Please, believe me when i tell you
A
Your lips are sweet
D
I'd like to kiss them
       E
But i can't break away from all of these....
[REPEAT 1ST STANZA]  CODA;
         A
Ah- Chains, Chains of love,
Chains of love
                 D7 - A
Chains of love.....

OPI; D7 and E7 could be played D9 and E9.