Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MISERY

INTRO;
F  pause                         G pause  C pause, Am -G
The world is treating me bad,  misery...
C                    F
I'm the kind of guy
         C                   F
Who never used to cry
        F                           G      C       Am-
The world is treating me bad...,misery..
C                            F
I've lost her now for sure
C                         F
I won't see her no more
        F            G          C
It's gonna be a drag...,misery...
REFRAIN;
Am                                C
I'll remember all the little thing's we've done
Am                                                 G
Can't she see she'll always be the only one?,
Only one
C                        F
Send her back to me
           C                 F
Cause everyone can see
       F                G              C
Without her i will be...in misery...
REFRAIN;
Am                                 C
I'll remember all the little things we've done
Am                                                  G
She'll remember and she'll miss her only one,
Lonely one
(REPEAT LAST STANZA)
CODA;  (fade)
Am                    C
Oh...ho ho, in (misery)
Am              C
Oo...my  (misery)
Am              C
La la la.....(misery)