Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ALL I'VE GOT TO DO

NOTE; CIPO*
INTRO; E(aug) (9)sus
                  C#m                E
Whenever I- want you around, yeah
                      C#m
All I've got to do, -
F#m
Is call you on the phone
And you'll come running home,
        Am            E               (break)
Yeah, that's all I've got to do,-
   F#m
Is whisper in your ear
The words you long to hear
       Am      E
And I'll be kissing you.
REFRAIN;
                                   A
And the same goes for me
Whenever you call;
          C#m
I'll be here, yes, I will
Whenever you call
         A                      E
You just got to call on me, yeah,
           A                     E - (break)
You just got to call on me
                  C#m           E
And when I- I wanna kiss you, yeah
                     C#m
All I've got to do-
    F#m
is call you on the phone
And you'll come running home,
      Am               E
Yeah, that's all I've got to do
(REPEAT REFRAIN)
                  A                      E - break
Oh - You just got to call on me
CODA;  (fade)
       C#m-E-
Hmm-....
        C#m
Hmm-....