Tuesday, December 13, 2011

ANNA [Go To Him]

INTRO; D Bm [2x]
D     Bm                          D      Bm
Anna, You come and ask me girl
                 D       Bm
To set you free girl
                                  D            Bm
You say he loves you more than me
               Em       A               D     Bm
So i will set you free, go with him [Anna]
              D      Bm
Go with him, [Anna]
D    Bm                      D        Bm
Anna ,Girl before you go now
                       D         Bm
I want you to know now
               D            Bm
That i still love you so
                Em        A
But if he loves you more
               D  -  [D7]
Go with him.  [ahh-]
REFRAIN;
G
All of my life, I've been searching for  a girl
     D
To love me like i love you. [ahh-]
[D7]
[oh, now                                    ]
[But let me tell you now              ]
G
But every girl I've ever had

[Break]
              my heart and leave me sad
[Takes]
E                                                   A
What am i, what am i supposed to do?

Oh, ho ho.........
D    Bm                    D       Bm
Anna, just one more thing, girl,
                               D        Bm
You give back your ring to me
                Em        A    
And i will set you free,
             D       Bm
Go with him  [Anna]
[REPEAT REFRAIN and 3RD STANZA]
CODA;
             D        Bm
Go with him. [Anna]
                            D
You can go with  him, girl
   Bm                 D
[Anna] Go with him.