Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I SAW HER STANDING THERE Lennon McCartney (BEATLES-PARLOPHONE)

INTRO:  1,2,3,4 E(7)-
                     E
Well she was just seventeen
               A                E
And you know what I mean,
And the way she looked
                              B7
Was way beyond compared
      E                E(/G#)       A
So how could I dance with another,
C                E          B7         E
Oh, when I saw her standing there.
          E
Well, she looked at me.
      A              E
And I, I could see
That before too long
                         B7
I fell in love with her;
E                   E(/G#)
She wouldn't dance with another,
C                  E           B7        E
Woh, when I saw her standing there
REFRAIN:
               A
Well, my heart went boom.
When I crossed that room,
                                B7--A--
And I held her hand in mine--

[Woh]        E
         we danced through the night
[Oh]
             A                   E
And we held each other tight
And before too long
                          B7
I fell in love with her;
        E                             E
Now I'll never dance with another

C     [when]     E           B7
Woh           I saw her standing
       [since]

Thete.
AD LIB:                E
                           E-B7-
                           E-A-
                           E-B7-E-
(REPEAT REFRAIN & LAST STANZA)
CODA:
                    E          B7         E
Woh, since I saw her standing there,
                           E
Yeah,well, since I saw her
     B7         A-E-E(6)
standing there
(REPEAT 1ST STANZA)    CODA:
         D           A
Oh, yeah, oh, yeah,
         D
Oh, yeah.