Thursday, December 1, 2011

THERE'S A PLACE

INTRO  :  E-A-E-A  break.
                                  There-
               E
There's a place
A                 E
Where I can go
A                  E
When  i  feel  low
C#m              B
When i  feel  blue
                   G#m-A
And it's my mind-
                     E-A-
And there's no time-
        F#m     c#m-(break)
When i'm alone
                 E
I- think of you,
A                    E
And things you do
A                     E
Go around my head
C#m                   B
The things you've said
          A             B-
Like I love only you
REFRAIN  ;
C#m                    f#
In my mind there' no sorrow
E                                 G#
Don't you know that it's so?
C#m                   F#
There'll be no sad tomorrow.
E                                G#mC#m break
Don't you know that it's so?
(REPEAT 1ST STANZA)
CODA: (fade)
              E-A
There's a place.
(REPEAT 3X)