Friday, December 2, 2011

P.S I LOVE YOU

INTRO   ;
G     C#7        D
As i write this letter
G           C#7     D
Send my love to you
G              C#7      D
Remember that i'll always 
D       A            D
Be in love with you
D                           Em
Treasure these few words till
          D
we're together
         A               Bm
Keep all my love forever
A             A#
P.S I love you
A#    C    D
You-you-you
D                   Em                 D
I'll be coming home again to you,  love
A             A#
P.S I love you
A#   C    D
You-you-you
(REFRAIN0
G                     D
(As I write this letter)-oh
G                       D
(Send my love to you)
You know  want you to
     G                 D
(Remember that i'll always) yeah
    D      A         D
(Be in love with you)
(REPEAT 1ST STANZA and REFRAIN)
(REPEAT 2ND STANZA EXCEPT LAST WORD)
       D
......You
CODA  '
A#   C     D
You-you-you
A# C  D
I love you