Monday, December 26, 2011

NOT A SECOND TIME

NOTE ; CIPO*
G                               Em
You know you made cry-
G                                      Em
I see no use in wondering why-
    D               G      D
I cried for you, (yeah)
G                                                Em
And now you've changed your mind-
G                                        Em
I see no reason to change mine-
   D               Am     D
I cried, it's through, oh,-
RERAIN
Am                               Bm
You're giving me the same old line'
G                       Em
I'm wondering why-
Am
You hurt me then,
You're back again'
Bm         D7
No, no, no
                     Em pause
Not a second time-
AD LIB; DO cord of refrain
CODA; (fade)
                     G-Bm
Not a second time
                      G-Bm
Not a second time
                      G-Bm
No, no, no, no,no
                       G-Bm
Not  a second time